• 2020-2021 Employee Handbook

    Comments (-1)
  • Out of State Personnel Records Request

    For experience outside of Texas in a public school, a private school or a college or univerisity, a TEA Service Record form and an Accreditation Status form are required. 

    Print the appropriate request and bring to your Human Resources representative for completion.

    All Out of State requests are mailed by ECISD and it is asked that the original be returned to the attention of your Human Resources representative. 

    Comments (-1)
  • Personnel Records Request Form

    To receive your personnel records from ECISD, fill out, sign and print the Personnel Records Request form.  Once you have completed the form you may mail, email, or fax the form the the appropriate Human Resource respresentative.  

    This request must be complete and signed by you before it will be processed. 

    To complete this form on our site, click on the red boxes to fill out the form, print and sign before submitting to the Human Resources Department. 

    Comments (-1)