Ector County Independent School District welcomes the use of District facilities by outside organizations/groups. However, such use of District facilities shall not be permitted when it interferes with the educational programs of any campus or District-scheduled activities - including facility maintenance and/or repair projects.
Ector County ISD is a tax-supported, non-profit organization established to serve the students and youth residing within the boundaries of the District. Therefore, tiers have been created to differentiate among the various organizations/groups (such as non-profit youth sports, for-profit organizations and civic groups, etc.) and the fees which each is charged.
The process for requesting a facility is listed below:
- Requester will print, complete and sign facility request form located on Facility Rental website.
- Completed form will be submitted to facility coordinator in District Operations office. (Thelma Cordova)
- Availability determined by facility coordinator communicating with the campus Principal.
- Principal Approves or Declines the request.
- Declined: Facility coordinator notifies requester.
- Event added to SharePoint calendar by facility coordinator.
- Request form sent back to requestor with listed fees.
- Request form sent to Chief Financial Officer to be invoiced.
All facility forms and policies are available on the displayed tabs. Please contact District Operations for further questions regarding facility rentals at (432) 456-0064.