- Ector County Independent School District
- Behavior Support
- Special Education Staff Directory
- SPED Support Staff Campus Assignments
- Special Education Strategic Plan
- Child Find
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf
- Records Department
- Special Education Resources
- Autism Resources
- Visually Impaired (VI)
- Special Education Calendar
- Procedural Safeguards
- STAAR-ALT 2
- Region 18 Upcoming Trainings
- Behavior Support
- ScanSnap Scanner
- Materials Request
- 18+ Program
Call Center Information
Special Education Behavior Support
♦Did your child receive services from the Special Education Behavior Team?
♦Beginning Thursday, April 23rd a Call Center for Behavior Support will be up and running for ECISD students. The last day calls will be taken is Thursday, May 21st.
♦Use the information below to call your behavior support expert. Office hours are listed for phone calls/texts or email anytime.
♦Experts will return calls within a 24-hour period.
♦After 4pm, all calls, texts, and emails will be answered the following day.
♦Instructions for chart:
- Find your child’s campus.
- Call, text or email the expert assigned to your campus.
- Experts will have positive behavioral suggestions based on your child’s IEP and/or BIP.
Behavior Support Expert Information
Burleson, Noel, San Jacinto, Bowie, Nimitz, Crockett, W & Y, Bonham, Ector, A.E.C.
Waid Lackey ~ Office Hours 12pm-2pm
512-843-3329 *Text first Preferred, will return calls
Burnet, Buice, Jordan, Goliad, Ross, Reagan, Cameron, Milam, Hays
Patricia Logan ~ Office Hours 9:30 am–10:30 am & 3pm-4pm
Carver, Lamar, LBJ, Austin, Blackshear, Fly, West, Downing,Cavazos, Zavala
Misty Morgan ~ Office Hours 11:30am-1:30pm
Ireland, Alamo, Dowling, Gonzales, Blanton, Pease, Travis, Sam Houston
Rick Yeager ~ Office Hours 10am-12pm
General Education Behavior Support
All campuses general education behavior support questions
Joyce Collins ~ Office Hours 1pm-3pm
For all other questions, comments, or concerns, please email anytime of day, firstname.lastname@example.org