Welcome to the Ector County Independent School District (ECISD) Testing Department website.
Testing Department personnel provide training support and technical assistance to ensure successful and effective implementation of a comprehensive testing program to assess student needs and measure academic progress.
Testing Department personnel in collaboration with district administrators, campus administrators, and campus testing coordinators coordinate the administration, distribution, and processing of state-mandated exams and other specialized tests used for Gifted/Talented identification, Bilingual Education/ESL (English as a Second Language) placement, grade placement, credit recovery, and credit acceleration.
- State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR)
- Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS)
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT)
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT3)
- Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS)
- Credit-by-Examination (CBE)
- Measure of Academic Progress (MAP)
- Panorama Student, Parent, and Teacher Survey
Students also benefit from specialized testing provided by the coordinated efforts of the departments of Curriculum and Instruction, Bilingual, Special Education, Advanced Academic Services, and Vocational Education.
ECISD Testing Warehouse119 E. 52nd StreetOdessa, Tx 79762Phone 432-456-8529Annette Macias
Executive Director of Accountability & AssessmentsDistrict Testing Coordinator(432) email@example.comElda BaezaSupervisor of State and Local Assessments(432) 456-8529Elsa Lazcano
District Testing Officer(432) 456-8529