The Mission of Blackshear Elementary is to establish a culture of GROWTH mindset among all staff members and students so that all students are encouraged and empowered to reach their highest potential for academic achievement, college and career readiness, and to become a productive citizen.
1. Ensure ALL students reach their EOY MAP goals for reading and math.
2. Ensure 66% of our students MEET or EXCEED thier STAAR progress measure.
3. Increase student attendance to 93% in 2022-2023.
4. Ensure 45% of our Kindergarten students meet the Kinder Readiness test.
5. School Connectedness goals of 61%.