Board Meeting 8-15-19
Notice of Regular Meeting
The Board of Directors
Ector Success Academy Network
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Ector Success Academy Network will be held on Thursday August 15th 2019, beginning at 6 p.m. in room 137 at Ector College Prep Success Academy – 809 W. Clements St, Odessa, TX 79763.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice.
- Request for Approval April Minutes
- Request for Approval 2019-20 Board Meeting Dates
- Request for Approval 2019-20 School Calendar
- Request for Approval Accounting Policy
- Discussion 2019-20 Education Plan
- Discussion 2019-20 STAAR Results
- Discussion Meeting w/ TEA Director of Systems of Support and Innovation Joe Siedlecki
- Request for Approval to Create an Account for Unemployment Insurance w/ Texas Workforce Commission (ESAN employees).
- Request for Approval 2019-20 OFSDP Application
- Request for Approval 2019-20 Budget
- Request for Approval 2019-20 Consultants
- Schulman, Lopez, Hoffer & Adelstein - $25,000
- Johnson, Miller, & Co CPA’s - $25,000
- Wilda Storm and Associates - $300,000
- David Winter - $60,000
- Roy Garcia - $50,000
- Tom Crow - $40,000
- Marc Lauchbaum - $40,000
- Empower - $50,000
- Tena Gonzalez - $36,000
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on Monday, August 12th, 2019.