ECP Students and Parents,
I’m sure you have been hearing all the talk about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, the chances of getting sick are very low. Here are some things we should all be doing to prevent the spread of this or any other illness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you are sick, STAY HOME except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information about COVID-19, please follow the link below:
Alan Pitt, RN
Ector College Prep Success Academy Nurse