Out of State Personnel Records Request

For experience outside of Texas in a public school, a private school or a college or univerisity, a TEA Service Record form and an Accreditation Status form are required. 

Print the appropriate request and bring to your Human Resources representative for completion.

All Out of State requests are mailed by ECISD and it is asked that the original be returned to the attention of your Human Resources representative. 

Out of State Service Record Request.pdf, 270.38 KB; (Last Modified on August 13, 2019)